- One fresh organic meyer lemon
- Half of a fresh organic nectarine (cut into bite size pieces)
- A small handful of fresh organic blueberries
- One shot of orange liqueur
- 2 shots of kettle one or your favorite vodka
- top with grapefruit pelligrino
Start by using a squeezer to press juice into an 8 ounce glass. Then use the squeezer to press your nectarine and put juice into same glass. Then use a fork to press your blueberries at bottom of glass. Add the shots of alcohol. Next put ice into glass and top with your grapefruit pelligrino. You can also add fresh mint sprigs for decoration and taste. Stir and drink 🙂
This also tastes just as good without the alcohol…just add extra grapefruit pelligrino.