I have celiac and am allergic to dairy so I have to read everything before I eat it. This is so yummy and perfect for fall when you are still getting those really ripe strawberries and avocados at a good price 🙂
- Mixed greens or any lettuce that is buttery and sweet of your choice.
- 2 small crates or one large size container of sliced organic strawberries
- 2 small avocados sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dry dill
Mix dressing contents above together in a blender and pour over salad mixture and you are finished. Thanks to my friend Lisa who made this for me in LA. I don’t think it is exactly the same but you inspired me 🙂
PS-this recipe is gluten and dairy free.