- 2 eggs
- I stick of butter or non dairy version if you are allergic
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of gluten-free flour (I use Pamela’s it’s the best)
In a mixer blend the softened butter and eggs and then add the remaining ingredients.
Place mix into two containers that are greased so the mix will not stick. I use a Pyrex pan that is 8.5 x 4.5 and then a small one that is 5.5 x 2.5. This way the mix when it rises will not over flow in the main pan. Fill both to a little more than half and you are set. Bake them together taking out the smaller one in 30 minutes and the larger one about 45. Always check with a toothpick in the middle to see if they are done. If the toothpick comes out clear from the center you are set.
Let cool and eat 🙂