OK it was cold yesterday so I was craving something warm and hearty. I have to give credit to my friend Naomi’s Auntie Tita because she used to make this all the time for us! I have adapted it a bit so let me know how yours turn out. And Happy Fall!
- 4 chicken breast and 8 thighs (with skin)
- 5-6 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ cup of white wine vinegar
- 2 ½ cups of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 6-8 stocks of celery cut into bit size pieces
- 8-10 small potatoes any variety cut in half
- ¾ cup of tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
Place chicken in large stockpot with garlic and remaining ingredients bring to a boil. Then simmer for 30-45 minutes. Add salt and pepper and red pepper if you like it a little spicy J Then serve with rice and any cheese you prefer. I love it with goat cheese feta. Enjoy!