I LOVE anything that is easy! Especially during the school year when I am teaching and then coming home to the teenagers crazy schedules 🙂 This is something super easy and yummy to cook on one of those nights when you don’t have time to cook yet still healthy. Enjoy!
- Bag of trader joes organic mixed greens
- ¼ bag of trader joes organic arugula
- ½ cup of organic tomatoes chopped bite size
- ¼ cup of organic chives chopped bite size
- 1 organic avocado chopped bite size
- ½ cup of bite size cooked bacon of your choice
- ½ cup of chopped cucumber
- One whole store bought roasted chicken cut breast into bite size pieces use other dark meat for lunches or sandwiches 🙂
- one meyer lemon (preferred but regular is fine) juiced onto salad mixture
- 4 tablespoons of of any kind of vinegar ( I use rice wine usually)
- ¼ cup of organic olive oil
Place all of the above onto salad mixture and mix salad. Ready to eat!