Yes I know you think I am crazy but I almost enjoy gift wrapping more than buying the presents 🙂 This year I of course took inspiration from pinterest from http://lifeonvirginiastreet.com and http://bilanciadesigns.com/design/invitations-place-cards/. I just ordered my holiday cards on etsy from https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinchOfSpice and she is going to print them with the same chalkboard theme I have going on my wrapping paper. Cannot believe I got this all done before Thanksgiving! Below are the links to buy the items you need to do any of the 4 wraps. Email or message me if you have questions. Happy wrapping!
1. Marvy gift tag punch- Overstock has it for a little over $20 and free shipping. You will use this forever so it is worth the money. http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewing/Marvy-Uchida-Clever-Lever-Xtra-Giga-Craft-Merchandise-Tag-Punch/4073156/product.html.
2. Large black roll of paper-I got mine on amazon but it is from Pacon paper company: http://www.amazon.com/Pacon-57305-Fadeless-Paper-Black/dp/B00006IDYA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416589422&sr=8-1&keywords=large+black+roll+of+paper again about $20 I have had the same roll for a number of years for wrapping.
3. Twine in a can by Luster Leaf-this is the best twine and stays good because it comes in this dispenser. You get 325 feet for about $7 shipped with Amazon prime. http://www.amazon.com/Luster-Leaf-Rapiclip-Natural-Dispenser/dp/B001GQTZ4E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416589513&sr=8-2&keywords=twine+in+a+can
4. Factory Direct Rusty Metal Stars: I paint mine silver or other colors but they are nice rusty too. http://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/products/1302_2533_2103-6283-bulk_rusty_tin_primitive_stars.html. Then I use my drill or a punch to put holes at top.
5. Discount School Supply sea animal easy grip stamps set of 14 for about $16. http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=21855&category=29&CategorySearch=&Brand=&Price=
6. White tempera paint: Discount School Supply: $3.50 per pint: http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=24857&keyword=colorations%20paint&scategoryid=0&CategorySearch=&Brand=&Price=
7. Rosemary or sprigs of garland from tree or garden.
8. Shells and sand from the beach or discount school supply carries some medium size ones: http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=28146&keyword=shells&scategoryid=0&CategorySearch=&Brand=&Price=