Cannot believe that Easter is only a month away 🙂 Did these with the kindergarten class this week. They definitely have Spring fever! Cannot blame them I have it too. The weather has been so nice. I got this 11 x 17 purple card stock that made it easier than last year. Let me know if you do it in your class. And Happy Easter!
dot brush stroke, sketching with shapes, making patterns with glue.
- 11 x 17 dark purple card stock
- white tempera paint
- large paint brushes
- white oil pastels, light and dark green for grass
- egg, ear and heart cut outs (I used 2 eggs per student and one heart)
- pink, yellow and red construction paper for cut outs
- cotton for tails
- black acrylic and small brushes to paint eyes, whiskers, under nose and mouth
- gold, silver and purple glitter
- construction paper in purple 12 x 18
I started just talking about bunnies and showed pictures of them to the students. Then we used scratch construction paper and practiced drawing the oval for the body of the bunny and then adding a circle for the head. Continue Reading »